It seems like just a couple of months ago, the S4 hit the market with record sale numbers. Oh, that’s right…it was just a couple of months ago. Well, for those that are bored with it already, you can have something fresh and exciting in hand just in time for spring.
Here’s a few rumors of what to expect of the new Samsung flagship smartphone:
- S-Pen Capable (Note users love the pen but most find that phone too big. Could this be a happy medium??)
- Optional Metal Body (It’s no wood case but brushed aluminum looks fantastic)
- 2900mAH Quick Charge Battery (compared to the S4 2600mAH)
- Finger-print and/or/neither Iris Scanner (I don’t understand the fascination with this)
- 5.25″ Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Resolution SAMOLED Display (Oh, don’t act like you’re impressed, you don’t even know what that means. I don’t either so I Googled it: “Super AMOLED is simply a display that integrates the touch technology with the screen”. There…now we all know!)
- Exynos 6/Snapdragon 805 Processor (similar to what’s in the Note 3)
- 16 MP Camera (in case you want to take pictures for billboard size posters)
- 4.4 KitKat OS (duh)
- USB 3 (love it or hate it)
Well that’s what we have for a few potential rumors. Take them with a grain of salt. No word on some of the software that might be included but I’m sure you can find most of the neat little tricks that the S4 is capable of and likely (if the S-Pen rumor is true) some of the Note 3 AirCommands.
As always, we’ll have cases and batteries to keep your lifestyle going. [more] Power to the People!