T-Mobile is the first to release the Galaxy S4 today. Here’s some of the phone’s magic:
- -Run 2 Apps at the same time (previously only done on the NOTE 2)
- -Hover Touch. Wave your hand ABOVE the screen to answer calls, scroll up and down, change viewing pictures. There are 8 sensors built in to sense hand, eye and head movement.
- -Dual Shot. Take pictures with both cameras at the same time and incorporate your photo in with the other.
- -Drama Shot. Take 100 pictures in a burst. Combine them all for an action shot so you can see from start to finish all in one picture.
- -Make slow-motion and fast-motion videos.
- -4.99 inch full HD (1920×1080) screen
- -Micro SD slot for up to 64GB
- -Quad Core processing but still the same size as the S3
- -Easy Mode. Yes, there is a lot of features and it can be daunting to buy something that has better resolution than my flat screen and more computing power than the Space Shuttle but Samsung leaves you with no excuse by including Easy Mode. Think of it at “S4 for Dummies” version of the operating system that gets you through the basics and then teaches you how to use the fun stuff.
Just remember, we’ll have all your accessories for the new S4: several different cases, extended batteries, dual replacement batteries and chargers, charging docks and boost cases.